Shelter yourself on summit pushes or polar expeditions, the Tenshi keeps you secure and comfortable in the harshes conditions. The single wall design is quick to set-up and keeps the weight low. A unique anchor system, the Sleep Tight Anchor Transfer (STAT) system, adds security in high exposure areas, providing a waterproof and direct method of transfering an anchor into the tent when camping on small ledges or steep pitches.
- Tent body is OSMO™, a high-tenacity nylon ripstop with a hydrophobic microporous polyurethane waterproof breathable coating.
- External DAC Featherlite aluminum pole configuration is quick to set-up.
- Vestibule with window can be removed for set-up in tighter areas.
- Condensation Curtain and ceiling vents helsp prevent condensation buildup.
- Sleep Tight Anchor Transfer™ (STAT) system provides a direct method of attaching to an anchor without leaving the door open.
- Internal pockets keep you organized, and special overhead pocks diffuse light throughout tent when a headlamp is placed in it.
- Single door design saves weight.
- Storage bag with compression straps for compact carrying.
- Note that single wall tents breathe best in colder, drier conditions.
- Includes guylines, stakes, and repair kit.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Floor fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.08m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||23 x 41cm|
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.0sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.
|Additional feature(s)||Interior pocket(s)|