The North Face Thermoball Eco Vest - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sometimes a little extra core warmth is all you need. The ThermoBall Eco Vest s a great just-in-case layer when you're not sure how chilly it's going to be. And let's be honest, puffy vests looks rad over plaid or flannel layers.
- Light 20-denier nylon shell with a DWR finish blocks wind and sheds light precipitation.
- ThermoBall insulation is made of 100 post-consumer recycled material and adds warmth even when wet.
- Compressible enough to pack into its own pocket.
- YKK Vislon zipper smoothly closes at the front.
- Stand up collar keeps zipper off your chin.
- Zippered handpockets and zippered internal security pocket.
- Adjustable hem with elastic cord.
|Face fabric||20-denier nylon|
|Lining/backer||30-denier recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.