Safety on the trail or on concrete. This versatile helmet features an integrated visor and loads of vents, so it's ultra-comfortable when summer pops out in full force.
- I-mould construction absorbs shock from impact without excess weight.
- Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) protects your brain from rotational forces.
- Integrated visor sheds rain and direct sunlighit.
- VaporFit system adjusts for a custom fit.
- AirEvac ventilation for optimal air flow.
- Performance liner manages moisture effectively and comfortably.
- Design works with sunglasses or secures them on top.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).