What's about the size of a beer can but weighs half as much? The NeoAir UberLite is the smallest, lightest insulated sleeping pad ever. Crazy-light fabric and internal reflective film shave grams. It inflates to 6.4cm of sleeping comfort but packs down small enough to delight the ultralight crowd.
- Ultralight 15-denier high-tenacity nylon.
- WingLock valve with 1-way airflow inflates 3 times faster than conventional valves and is simple to use even with gloves on.
- To deflate, simply twist the wing valve to open.
- Triangle core matrix is stable and has a heat-trapping reflective film.
- Air-only pads have no insulation that can be compromised by moisture, often added when you inflate them by mouth.
- Includes a pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Top Fabric||15-denier HT nylon|
|Bottom Fabric||15-denier HT nylon|
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth.