Xcel Comp 4/3mm Full-body Wetsuit - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A high-tech full-body wetsuit for summer (and shoulder seasons) at most Canadian surf breaks, and for travel to southern latitudes during the colder months.
- Ultraflex exterior prevents heat loss and cuts the wind.
- Nanoprene Lite (comes from Japanese limestone) offers high stretch and performance.
- 4mm neoprene torso, 3mm neoprene on legs and arms.
- Blind-stitched (GBS) seams are triple glued with water-based glue.
- Interior Thermo Dry Seam Tape reduces leakage and chaffing.
- Thermolite lining adds insulation and is comfortable next to skin.
- Fusion X tape reinforces seams at critical stress points.
- Stretch Duraflex knee panels.
- Large back panel provides seamless comfort.
- Water-tight front zip.
- Water temperature: 11-14 degrees C.
|Face fabric||4mm neoprene|