Xcel Axis 4/3mm Back Zip Full-body Wetsuit - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Extend your surfing season with a warmer suit. Ideal for shoulder seasons in Tofino or Lawrencetown, this back-entry wetsuit has an extended thermal lining. Super soft neoprene gives it the stretch you need to bust some big moves on the water. The design features fewer seams, and it's reinforced at key stress points for added durability.
- Made with stretchy Nanoprene Lite from Japanese limestone for high stretch and performance.
- 4mm thick neoprene on the torso and 3mm thick neoprene on the legs and arms.
- Texture embossed rubber panels on back and chest provide wind resistance and cut heat loss.
- Blind-stitched (GBS) seams are triple glued with water-based eco-friendly glue.
- Thermo Dry Seam Tape on the interior reduces leakage and chaffing.
- Extended Thermolite lining adds insulation and is comfortable next to skin.
- Fusion X tape reinforces seams at critical stress points.
- Duraflex knee panels are stretchy and durable.
- OS EZ Lock 100% waterproof back zipper entry.
- Recommended water temperature: 11-14°C.