An ultralight, compact inflatable board that's great for fitness paddling on lakes or oceans. Its slightly aggressive nose cuts through small waves and is shaped to move you across the water quickly, but it’s still stable enough for casual paddling days. The light weight makes it a great choice for hike-in adventures on secluded waterways.
- Monolayer laminated drop needle construction is durabile and lightweight with a carbon rail for rigidity.
- Deck pad extends back to leash plug, offering plenty of space for alternate stances and step-back turns.
- Easily packs into a backpack-style carrying case.
- Deck bungee cord secures personal items or extra gear.
- Removable stabilizer fin is tool-free.
- Included: high pressure pump, carrying case, and repair kit.
|Ideal for||All-around SUP|
|Length||3.5m (11ft. 6in.)|
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|