Salomon X Ultra Mid CS Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Versatile, mid-cut winter boots that make quick work of hiking and snowshoe trails. Light insulation provides warmth in below-zero temperatures and breathes when your winter workout intensifies. The toecap, heelcap and mud guard protect your feet from scuffs and bumps, and grippy rubber outsoles let you move quickly through the winter wonderland.
- Polyurethane-coated leather upper for out-of-the-box comfort and durability.
- ClimaSalomon waterproof-breathable membrane construction with gusseted tongue keeps snow out.
- 200g Thinsulate™ insulation for toasty feet.
- Removable Ortholite insole comforts underfoot.
- EnergyCell EVA midsole with moulded shank provides stable support and cushion.
- Non-marking Winter Contagrip® rubber compound for traction and stability on slippery surfaces.
|Ideal for||Active winter wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.