Learn good technique and control on these beginner-friendly skis. Good performance for their length, the shorter size icreases maneuverability and ease-of-use.
- Active cap construction flexes from tip to tail and offers good torsional rigidity.
- Wood air core for light reliable performance.
- Replaceable mohair insert for zero-prep grip in your kick.
- K6000 skin sport base glides on variable snow conditions.
- Pre-mounted Control Step-In bindings.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||55-48-52 mm|
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.