Tackle challenging terrain in comfort. A progressive design borrows elements from Salomon® trail running shoes and works them into rugged boots built for tough day hikes and backpacking trips over steep, rocky and untamed country. The new chassis system stabilizes your ankles while allowing forefoot flexibility, giving you the support you want when carrying heavy loads without restricting your freedom of movement.
- Nubuck leather and synthetic uppers are comfortable and durable
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable booties keep rain and puddles out
- Rubber heels and toecaps protect your feet from impact and abrasion
- Sensifit construction provides a precise, secure fit
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- ADV-C 4D chassis supports and stabilizes your ankle without limiting forefoot flexibility
- High-wear, abrasion-resistant, trekking Contagrip® TD rubber outsoles give you exceptional grip and durability in rugged terrain