Compact when folded, spacious when set-up. Taking up only 24in of your roof rack, the Foothill Rooftop Tent ensures you have the space to bring your bike, boat, or other adventure gear on the drive, and still have a roomy tent to sleep in once at your destination. A panoramic rear window and dual skylights provide outstanding views of your surroundings, and zippered windows and a rainfly keep you dry when the weather doesn't cooperate. The internal telescoping frame sets up and breaks down easily by a single person.
- Telescoping internal frame.
- Zip-out tent body made from durable fabric and treated with a waterproof coating.
- Removable telescopic aluminum ladder.
- Awnings over doors protect from rain, or can be toggled shut in bad weather.
- Zippered windows and door have no-see-um mesh panels and inner fabric panels to ventilate in hot weather or close for privacy.
- Redesigned base adds strength and stability while reducing overall weight.
- Includes an integrated high-density foam mattress with a washable cotton cover.
- Pre-installed mounting rails for easy installation.
- Maximum weight capacity of tent occupants is 181kg.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||97m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||211 x 68 x 38cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.
|Additional feature(s)||Interior pocket(s)|