End a long day of hiking with a hearty pasta with a creamy three cheese sauce and zucchini.
- Packaging clearly shows allergens and nutritional information, and has a graduated scale on one side, so you know how much water to add.
- Ingredients: pasta, spiral (ground durum wheat semolina, water, salt), cheddar cheese white [(milk, salt, culture, & enzymes), and disodium phosphate. may contain sodium silico aluminate at 2%], freeze dried diced chicken, romano cheese [(pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, and enzymes) and disodium phosphate], carrots, parmesan cheese [(partially skim milk, cultures, salt, enzymes) and disodium phosphate], zucchini, nonfat milk (grade a pasteurized skim milk), potato starch, chicken flavor broth low sodium [maltodextrin, salt, torula yeast, dehydrated vegetables (onion, celery, parsley, spinach, garlic, carrot), potato flour, xanthan gum, spices, extractives of spice (including turmeric and paprika), soy lecithin. not more than 2% soybean oil added as a processing aid], spinach, onion green, sea salt, soy sauce [(wheat soybeans, salt), maltodextrin, salt].
- Allergens: contains soy, milk and wheat.
- No cooking needed, simply add water, stir, wait and enjoy.
- Meals have a 5-year shelf life.
|Serving size||1/2 package|
|Calories per serving||290Cal|
Cook in package
The food can be cooked simply by adding hot water into the sealable package.
Made with gluten-free ingredients, but not necessarily in a guaranteed gluten-free environment.
Does not contain animal products but may contain dairy or egg products.
This product is nut free and is produced in a nut free environment.
This product does not contain animal products or by-products.