We've all said it: I wish I didn't need to get out of the sleeping bag. Wish no more! The Original Selk'bag is one part sleeping bag and one part puffy onesie, with separate legs and arms so you can go straight from the air mattress to making coffee. Elastic hand enclosures seal out drafts (like those on infant snow suits, but adult-sized), and removable booties let you slip into sturdier footwear while still wearing your bag. The fabric, insulation and zippers are made from 230 discarded plastic bottles, helping to reduce waste and make a more sustainable planet.
- Two layers of 120gsm recycled hollow-fibre insulation mimic down clusters for high warmth to weight.
- Balaclava-style face mask adds warmth and protection against the cold.
- Elastic hand closures seal out drafts.
- Zippered leg vents help regulate temperature and allow access to pant pockets.
- Zip-off booties have nylon bottoms for durability.
- Side cargo pocket and front kangaroo pocket.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|