With it's minimalist design and performance material, the Pace Jacket makes a great companion for year-round high-output activities. The highly breathable material regulates your body temperature, releasing excess heat while providing light insulation in the cold. Great for ski touring, hiking, or snoeshoeing, or trekking at higher elevations. Curious about sustainability? It uses recycled fabrics, fluorocarbon-free DWR finish, and is completely recycleable, so you can feel good about your contribution to the plant while you explore it.
- Octa C6 softshell material is wind- and water-resistant to shelter you from snow or light rain
- Fabric is highly wicking and breathable
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR finish sheds precipitation
- Drawstring hood, hem and hook-and-loop cuff closures seal out drafts
- Zippered side pockets keep hands warm and hold essentials secure
- Should the jacket wear out after years of use, you can return it to Houdini for recycling