Auclair made these gloves specifically for snowshoeing, but you can wear them anywhere you need waterproof-breathable protection combined with medium warmth.
- Four-way stretch-nylon soft shell fabric.
- Waterproof-breathable inserts for weather protection.
- Goatskin palm for durability and grip.
- Thinsulate® insulation provides warmth without bulk.
- Lining is fur-textured fleece for comfort and warmth.
- Under-the-cuff gauntlets with Velcro® wrist closures to seal out the elements.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.