Prana Stretch Zion Pants -30" - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Technical nylon trousers for climbing, hiking, bouldering, or general wear and tear. The articulated knees and gusseted crotch provide necessary mobility, and the casual style gives them useful versatility.
- Made of nylon and spandex for durability and stretch.
- Lightweight, breathable fabric has a durable water repellency finish and resists wrinkles, so it travels well.
- Adjustable waistband with belt loops.
- 2 front slash pockets.
- Angled dual-entry cargo pocket over outer thigh keeps contents close.
- Snap-up, adjustable lower legs aid in stream crossings and changing trail conditions.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.