Power may corrupt, but it also keeps you communicating, computing, and clicking photos. This compact solar charger stores juice for your devices and can be topped up from a USB port, a wall, or outside in the sunshine.
- Fully charged 9000mAh lithium-polymer battery can charge an iPad®, a tablet, a smartphone, or a GPS. Charge times vary depending on the device.
- Solar panel output is 3W and will fully charge battery pack in about 18 hours of strong sunlight.
- Universal wall charger includes interchangeable heads for UK, USA, Europe, and Australia, plus 8 mobile device tips.
- Female socket accepts in-car chargers, so car-charged devices can use the PowerMonkey.
- 2 ports. USB outputs 700mAh max (standard USB), the DC outputs 12V max to support iPad (iPad cable included) and other 12V tablet computers.
- Auto shutoff turns power pack off 2 minutes after device is fully charged – no need to monitor charging.
- Protected against short-circuits, overloads, reverse discharges, and low voltages.
- Panel is waterproof to IPX7, for charging during sun showers.
- Touch controller works even with gloves on.
- Velcro strap allows easy attachment of panel to packs or tents.
- Protective travel case holds battery pack, solar panel, and cables/adaptor tips.
Charge time via solar
Estimated charging time under optimal conditions.
|Charge time via USB||9-10 h|
|Folded dimensions||17 x 9 x 1.8cm|
|Batteries||Lithium-polymer 9000mAh (included)|
Has a Type A USB port for charging your electronic devices.
|Charging level indicator||Yes|
Does unit have an auto shutoff feature so that unit stops charging when batteries are full?