MEC Wind Boxer - Men's
Light thermal protection to keep your parts warm in windy conditions when you're snowshoeing, hiking in the cold, or watching pond hockey. Breathable and super soft with excellent stretch for taking big strides.
- Made of quick-drying, moisture-wicking polyester Polartec® Power Dry® fabric.
- Front panel is nylon, tightly woven to provide wind protection.
- Treated with Polygiene antimicrobial treatment to help keep them fresh.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.