OBOZ Tamarack BDry Hiking Shoes - Men's
Kick it down a trail, and don't let the trail kick you back, the Tamarack's rubber toe and heel caps tackle jutting rocks and branches. Supple, breathable leather wraps your feet while mesh panels give them a little extra air. A waterproof-breathable membrane ensures wetness stays on the outside.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck with a highly abrasion-resistant mesh and Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Molded rubber toe cap and heel counter
- Insoles are EVA for exceptional arch support and cushioning.
- Midsoles are dual density EVA with a nylon shank and TPU chassis that adds stability and prevents stone bruising.
- Outsoles are Granite Peak rubber, with toothy side lugs, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
|Weight||958g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Nubuck leather + mesh|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.