Zamberlan Quantum GTX Boots - Children to Youths
These rugged boots give kids good support over a variety of terrain. A heel lock is designed to keep the foot stable and prevent shifting or rubbing, and microtex lining in the collar helps control moisture.
- Uppers are leather with fabric panels and rubber toe bumpers for protection from stubbing.
- Breathable GORE-TEX® lining helps keep feet dry.
- Combination metal and webbing eyelet and lace system.
- Removable EVA footbed provides cushioning and support.
- Padded and gusseted tongue offers extra comfort and blocks debris.
- Outsoles have Vibram® cup sole construction for lugged traction on different types of surfaces.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Nubuck leather + nylon|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.