Salomon XA Pro 3D Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoes - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Forget about these runners – in a good way. With your feet cushioned, stable and weather-protected, you’re free to focus on keeping good form. The latest generation of these durable trail-proven runners are made to fit well and have a low-profile chassis that keeps you balanced when the terrain isn’t.
- Uppers are synthetic, with protective rubber toe caps and mud guards.
- GORE-TEX® membrane keeps water out while allowing exceptional breathability.
- Asymmetric quick-lace system for easy on and off, with pockets to tuck laces out of the way.
- Gusseted tongues keep debris out.
- Sensifit construction provides a precise and secure fit.
- Removable sockliners are Ortholite, moulded EVA.
- Midsoles are injected and compressed EVA.
- Outsoles are non-marking running Contagrip rubber.
- Multidirectional lugs are made Contagrip HT and HA for greater grip.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.