Scarpa Kailash GTX Day Hiking Boots - Men's
Stable boots for hiking over rugged ground. They are a mid-weight option, so they work well for trails that fade into scree gullies. And they have a GORE-TEX® lining to keep your feet dry on routes that morph into swamps.
- Uppers are suede panels with fabric cuffs.
- GORE-TEX lining for waterproofness and breathability.
- Toe rand protects your feet and your footwear.
- Bi-directional ankle flex zones.
- Midsoles are polyurethane with EVA heel insert for added shock absorption on descents.
- Outsoles are super shock-absorbing Vibram® Hi-Trail II.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Suede + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.