With memory-knit construction and compression zones, the longer you run, the better they feel.
- Fabric is nylon, Tencel®, polyester, NanoGlide™ and spandex.
- Memory-knit construction preserves the sock shape wash after wash.
- Compression zones add support and keep your socks from slipping.
- Vented panels disperse moisture.
- Reinforced toes and heels.
- Cushioned areas insulate and absorb shock.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.