The days are shorter, but your rides don't have to be. Soft and comfortable enough to be worn without a base layer, the thermal fabric efficiently wicks moisture during high-intensity situations. When temperatures really start to plummet, pair it with a light baselayer or jacket for complete winter protection.
- Polyester with spandex fabric efficiently wicks moisture.
- Half-length zip with protective chin guard.
- Dropped hem offers extra coverage when riding.
- Cleverly designed thumbholes are hidden in the cuff, and don’t leave an open hole when you’re not using them.
- Zippered mesh pocket on rear right keeps essentials safe.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|