MEC Flyer Long Sleeve Jersey - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The days are shorter, but your rides don't have to be. Soft and comfortable enough to be worn without a base layer, the thermal fabric efficiently wicks moisture during high-intensity situations. When temperatures really start to plummet, pair it with a light baselayer or jacket for complete winter protection.
- Polyester with spandex fabric efficiently wicks moisture.
- Half-length zip with protective chin guard.
- Dropped hem offers extra coverage when riding.
- Cleverly designed thumbholes are hidden in the cuff, and don’t leave an open hole when you’re not using them.
- Zippered mesh pocket on rear right keeps essentials safe.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.