MEC Stride Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Winter-ready protection for Nordic tracks, snowshoe lookouts and snowy running routes. Windproof and weather-resistant front panels give you thermal protection while knit side and back panels add stretch, breathability and moisture control. Pockets for all your extras, a media port to access your power song and thumb loops to tune the fit. It's a gear-closet staple for unpredictable conditions when you need to get out and get your heart pumping.
- Chest, shoulders and upper arms use 3-layer polyester soft shell that blocks wind and sheds light precip.
- Underarms and lower back have stretchy, breathable polyester, spandex fleece that wicks sweat and allows heat to escape.
- Full length zip and tall collar keep out the chill or vent heat when you're working hard.
- Zippered chest pocket, zippered hand pockets and drop-in internal pockets hold your daily essentials.
- Right pocket has a media port for routing your headphone cord.
- Raglan sleeves provide great range of motion.
- Hidden thumb loops at cuffs keep drafts out and have a sleek profile when not needed.
- Slightly dropped rear hem provides coverage for cold days.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.