With summer comes summer albums – make sure you can enjoy them, wherever you are. Featuring 8 speakers on all sides for 360-degrees of sound, Bluetooth compatibility, and up to 35 hours of continuous play, the Tough XL turns any campsite into a nightclub under the stars. Big wattage provides loud and crisp sound, while an integrated USB port charges your phone or music device. Perfect for a rental car lacking a stereo system, and it's tough enough to haul around for bouldering or beaching.
- 8 FUGOO-designed Core-X speakers are positioned on all 4 sides of the unit for evenly dispersed listening.
- Maximum volume of 100dB is more than enough.
- Bluetooth compatibility lets you remotely control volume and song selection from the comfort of your camp chair.
- USB type A works as a charging port for your phone, tablet, or music device.
- DC-in jack for juicing the rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- Takes about 3.5 hours to charge fully.
- Provides approximately 35 hours of playtime at 50% volume from a full charge.
- Dust-proof, snow-proof, dirt-proof, and waterproof to 3 feet for 30 minutes.
|Ideal for||Fun and games|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||33.5 x 11.1 x 11.8cm|
Battery charge indicator
An LED that indicates when the battery is charged.
Permits the unit to be charged by an AC adapter.
Can act as a speakerphone when paired with a smartphone.
Auxiliary input permits external audio source to be plugged into the radio.