MEC Mochilero Stretch Pants - Men's
These lightweight and stretchy pants have technical features to suit hiking, canoe trips or travelling. A gusseted crotch and knee darts give you room for stepping over logs or sprinting along train station platforms. Lots of pockets keep your camera and maps within reach and safely tucked away.
- Made of stretch woven nylon and spandex with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed water and dirt.
- Fabric provides a UPF 50+ rating.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- 2 front hand pockets and 2 back pockets.
- 2 cargo pockets with expansion gussets, flaps and zipper closures.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.