MEC Mochilero Stretch Convertible Pants - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $44.98 From $44.98 to $89.95 $44.98 – $89.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Light and stretchy convertible pants to keep your options open when hiking, canoeing or travelling. A gusseted crotch and knee darts give you room for stepping over logs or sprinting along train station platforms. Lots of pockets keep your camera and maps within reach and safely tucked away.
- Made of stretch-woven nylon and spandex with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed water and dirt.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ protection.
- Zip fly with button closure.
- 2 front hand pockets and 2 back pockets.
- 2 cargo pockets with expansion gussets, flaps and zipper closures.
- Zippers above the knees convert them to shorts, and colour-coded zippers help you re-attach them correctly.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Converts to shorts|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|