MEC Terrena Stretch Convertible Pants - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $62.97 $62.97
- Original price $89.95
- Available online
- Find in store
We need some downtime. For the next 31 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Super-stretchy convertible pants for tackling steep switchbacks on a day hike or heading out on a multi-day trip. They zip off into shorts for hot weather. An internal drawcord with belt loops lets you tune the fit in the waist. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees increase your range of motion, and the fabric dries out quickly, in case creek crossings don’t go as planned.
- Made of a stretchy, quick-drying nylon and spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed water and dirt.
- Fabric provides a UPF 50+ rating.
- Zipper fly with button closure.
- Side zippered pocket on seam and zippered back pockets to keep your stuff safe when you're active.
- Zip off into shorts.
- Each pant leg has different coloured zippers so you don’t get them mixed up.
- Straight leg openings.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Converts to shorts|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.