These 12-point technical mountaineering crampons can be used for anything from snow to steep ice. The versatility comes from the T-intersecting front points. They're engineered for strength when front-pointing, but will also prevent shearing in softer conditions. The secondary points angle forward aggressively with a hooking notch.
- Chromoly steel is heat treated to increase fatigue strength.
- Leverlock system includes 2 interchangeable front attachment bindings for boots with a front welt (Fil systen) and those without (Fil Flex).
- Linking bar can be set for flexible or semi-rigid to flexible or rigid boots.
- Wide front points hold solidly in soft ice.
- Secondary points are toothed and angled for purchase and support when front-pointing.
- Third row of points to optimize bite on hard snow slopes
- Rear teeth and side points add stability when descending and traversing.
- Anti-snow plates included to prevent snow build-up.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.