An ultralight solution for thru-hikers and long distance backpackers, it offers protection from rain and wind and takes up just a small corner of your pack. The design has loops that connect it with an MSR Mesh House 2 or 3 to create a bug-proof shelter on nights when that's crucial for uninterrupted sleep.
- Made of nylon ripstop, with a polyurethane and silicone coating that's more durable than standard coatings.
- Pitch it with your trekking poles or save even more weight by using trees.
- Slightly tapered shape performs well in windy weather.
- Fits 2 to 3 people.
- Compatible with Thru-Hiker Mesh House, with loops underneath to connect the wing with the mesh house.
- Includes 6 MSR 6in. Needle stakes and 6 lengths of 1.8mm red reflective guyline.
|Fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Waterproof treatment||Polyurethane and silicone-coated|