Keep your spares clothes dry without adding too much of weight to your pack or travel bag. Waterproof fabric sheds rain or snowmelt. The larger sizes are great for protecting a sleeping bag, and the wide mouths make them easy to stuff.
- Made of ultralight, high-tenacity 30-denier silicone treated ripstop nylon with a polyurethane coating.
- Seams are not taped, so they are not fully waterproof if saturated or dunked.
- Different colours for each size.
- Volume is screened on each bag for quick size selection, or identification of the contents.
- Drawcord closures.
- 3L size is good for puffy jackets, or small compressible items.
- 5 and 10L sizes fit most summer sleeping bags and are excellent for spare clothing.
- 15 and 20L sizes fit 3 or 4-season sleeping bags.
|Material||30-denier silicone-treated ripstop nylon, PU-coated interior|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|