The Egg Beater line are some of the lightest MTB pedals available. Minimal, light and burly, with steel and chromoly components, they set the standard for cross-country riding. The design is unrivaled when it comes to shedding mud and the double seal system keeps debris and crud from getting in.
- Designed for trail and xc riding.
- Body and wings are stamped steel
- Spindle is chromoly, spring is stainless steel.
- Double-lip internal seal and external seal keep out water and debris to extend pedal life.
- Inner Ignus glide bearings perform in adverse conditions.
- Enduro cartridge bearing has great corrosion resistance and superior tolerance.
- Includes premium brass cleats with shims.
- Release angle is 15 or 20 degrees.
- Polyurethane traction pad lets you customize the shoe/pedal interface.
- Hex alloy endcap.
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.