These soft-top convertible ragg wool mitts change into fingerless gloves so you can stay warm regardless of how you wear them.
- Made of warm ragg wool with nylon for durability.
- Sturdy, pigskin-suede leather palms.
- Insulated with Thinsulate® synthetic insulation that is warm even when wet.
- Sewn-in liners are made of soft fleece.
- Double-knit, ribbed cuffs.
- Flip the tops to turn them into fingerless gloves for extra dexterity.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.