With a lightweight design and a low profile purpose-built to be packable, these svelte crampons are engineered for fast ski touring and snow travel. Remarkably lightweight Cord-Tec linking system uses burly cords to link the heel and toe sections, resulting in a crampon that's incredibly packable.
- Aluminum toe and heel sections reduce overall weight.
- 10 points design optimized for snow travel and ski touring, not ice.
- Cord-Tec technology uses lightweight and ultra-strong Dyneema cord to connect the front and heel pieces together.
- Leverlock FIL binding fits boots with toe and heel welts.
- Fits boot sizes 36-46 (replacement Cord-Tec allows for use with larger boot size).
- Tool-free adjustments boost convenience and minimize weight.
- Protective carry bag included.
- CE and UIAA certified.
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.