Hiking up in the dark to watch the sun rise? Light your way with a compact headlamp. 5 output modes go as low as 1 lumen and as high as 950 – something that would have previously required an external battery pack. Easy charging plus rugged aluminum body and an excellent waterproof rating make this light a lasting addition to your outdoor excursions.
- Hard-anodized aluminum housing with an anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Cree XM-L2 LED produces a neutral white.
- 5 output modes plus a red light for night vision, ranging 1–950 lumens.
- Automatically enters the last used mode.
- Regulated output maintains constant brightness in each mode.
- 160-degree tilt to dial in the perfect beam angle.
- Side switch for fast and simple operation.
- 18650 battery charges through the integrated Micro USB port.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 rating (underwater for 6.5 feet for 30 minutes) even if the anti-dust cover is unplugged.
- Remove the small plastic disk that prevents accidental activation in shipping, by taking out the battery before use.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||116m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XP-G2 R5 LED|
|Burn time - low||100 h|
|Burn time - med||10 h|
|Burn time - high||3 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 18650 (included) or 2 lithium CR123A (not included)|