For something so compact, these speakers pack a punch. Bike ride adventure? It slots into most water bottle cages. Soaking up the hot springs? It floats and is waterproof for up to 30 minutes. Combine all of this with the powerful speaker and subwoofer, and you've got yourself one rugged and compact outdoor speaker system
- 50mm driver and passive subwoofer for big sound.
- Waterproof construction that floats for easy retrieval.
- Built-in volume controls.
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 11 hours.
- USB port lets you charge phones and music players.
- Audio input: Bluetooth and 3.5mm auxiliary.
- 1/4in. threaded tri-pod mount.
- Includes: carabiner clip, and USB charging cable.
|Ideal for||Fun and games|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||7 x 7 x 11.5cm|
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
Battery charge indicator
An LED that indicates when the battery is charged.
Permits the unit to be charged by an AC adapter.
Can act as a speakerphone when paired with a smartphone.
Auxiliary input permits external audio source to be plugged into the radio.