Scarpa T2 Eco Telemark Boots - Women's
- Available prices $779.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Bigger, higher, stiffer. These are regarded by many as the ultimate, all around tele boots. They give you balanced climbing and descending performance. The boot frame and performance liners deliver power to drive skis through tough, chopped up conditions. But you don't have to sacrifice comfort and ability to climb when it's time to turn around, skin up and hit that glade again.
- Shell is made of Pebax Rnew, a plant based plastic.
- Intuition Performance Flex G liner blends high-density and regular Intuition foam to hit the sweet spot of comfort and performance.
- Booster® Active power strap improves responsiveness.
- Walk/ski lever, and adjustable forward lean.
- Easy lock micro-adjust buckles.
- Replaceable edge guard protects bellows and disperses forefoot buckle pressure.
- Soles are Vibram® Print with a telemarking interface and soft rubber heel with lugs positioned for downhill walking.
|Ideal for||Telemark skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Lower shell material||Pebax Rnew|
|Shell cuff material||Pebax Rnew|
Forward lean affects a skiers balance. Some boots have a set forward lean angle; some are adjustable. Less lean places your knees in a more upright (almost standing) position, whereas more lean positions your knees forward over the ball of your feet.
|16 - 19º|
Range of motion
The range of motion of the boot when in hike mode.
The width of the interior of the boot shell across the widest part of the forefoot.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|
A mechanism that allows to release the boot cuff to switch to tour mode.