MEC Terrena Stretch Lined Pants - Regular Inseam - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
You'll feel like you never left your cozy bed in these pants lined with soft flannel. The nylon ripstop shell is quick-drying layer that sheds dirt, slush and snow. The lining makes them warm enough for cold winter walks, hiking or relaxed-pace snowshoeing.
- Made of a stretchy, quick-drying nylon and spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed water and dirt.
- Fully lined in warm polyester flannel with a cozy brushed finish.
- Zipper fly with button closure.
- Zippered pocket on seam and zippered back pockets keep your stuff safe when you're active.
- Straight leg openings.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Certified Fair Trade|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.