The perfect lid for your urban rides. The magnetic buckle fastens quickly, three sets of padding let you find your ideal fit, and a snap-in visor protects you from the elements.
- Shell is made of polycarbonate and lined with expanded polystyrene (EPS) for high-impact protection.
- 6 vents add cooling and ventilation.
- Revolutionary magnetic buckle for easy, one-handed operation.
- Reflective straps and logos keeps you visible.
- Dial-fit system allows for an adjustable and comfortable snug fit.
- 3 sets of padding are included for optimal fit.
- Snap-in visor helps protect you from the sun and the rain.
- Chin pad for warmth and comfort.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial + interchangeable foam pads|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).
|CPSC 16 CFR 1203|