A high-output headlamp that's also waterproof. It gives you options for charging from a USB outlet or using regular alkaline batteries when you want a little extra power or when recharging isn’t an option.
- PowerTap technology goes from any brightness mode to full power with a tap on the light's housing. Tap again to return to the previous output.
- Uses regular alkaline batteries or the included rechargeable batteries via the micro USB port.
- Power meter indicates charged status so you know how much juice you have left.
- Settings: dimming, strobe, red, and lock-out.
- IPX8 water proofing keeps the light shining through downpours.
- Lock-out function prevents accidental activation.
- Adjustable headband’s reflective details help keep you seen.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||8m|
|Beam distance - high||80m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||175 h|
|Burn time - high||30 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||3 AAA rechargeable (included) or 3 AAA alkalines (not included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|