The innovative CampStove gets an update with more efficient thermoelectric generator, a more informative LED interface, 2 more fan speeds for a total of 4, and a bigger onboard battery. Heat from the flames converts to electricity and loads an internal battery. The power is ready to top up USB powered gadgets. This bundle includes the KettlePot and the Grill, both of which fit on the stove and open up more menu options. Also included is the FlexLight, which plugs into the CampStove’s USB port and lights your cooking area. The BioLite CampStove burns twigs, pinecones, wood pellets, and other biomass. Keep your gizmos charged without endless hand cranking or worrying about cloudy days.
- LED dashboard lets you know the status of the fire, fan, and battery.
- Made of stainless steel, aluminum and plastic.
- Maximum continuous power output for USB is 3W at 5V. Peak is 3W at 5V (2A).
- Charging times vary depending on the device and fire strength.
- Ports: micro-USB female (charging), type-A USB female (discharging).
- 2600mAh battery requires initial charging via USB and recharging if the stove is not used for 6 months.
- Pot weight limit is 9kg.
- KettlePot holds 1.5L.
- Grill has 355 square cm. of cooking area.
- Includes CampStove 2, FlexLight, KettlePot, portable grill, stuff sack, instructions. USB cables for individual devices not included.
|Burner components||Stainless steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
|Dimensions||13 x 21cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.