Mavic Sequence Wind Jacket - Women's
Add ultralight protection to questionable-weather rides. This jacket provides steady protection from wind and light rain. It's compact enough to scrunch down and stuff into a pocket.
- Made of Wind SL polyester fabric that's windproof and water-resistant.
- Stretch side panels give you enhanced range of motion.
- Elastic edge binding at cuffs and hem.
- Reflective highlights.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.