When after-dark adventures happen, this mega-bright and feature-rich headlamp lights the way. The touch-sensitive activation allows you to get to the brightest setting with the tap of your finger. On rainy or snowy evening trail runs, rugged waterproofing ensures your path ahead stays illuminated.
- PowerTap™ feature on the housing takes you from any brightness mode to full power with a single tap. Tap it again to return lighting level.
- 6 modes include bright white proximity, bright white distance, dimming, strobe, red proximity and red strobe.
- Night-vision friendly red light can be activated without cycling through white lighting.
- 3-level power meter gives you an idea of how much juice is left.
- Lockout feature protects against accidental activations.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||80m|
|Beam distance - low||2m|
|Beam distance - med||10m|
|Beam distance - high||80m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs + 1 red LED|
|Burn time - low||80-200 h|
|Burn time - high||17-50 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
|Wide and spot|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|