Craft Protect Skirt - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightness for wearing, packing, and storing. This Nordic ski skirt has a layer of synthetic insulation that keeps you warm without weighing you down. A soft jersey waistband stays put, so you can complete your warm up routine or sit on cold surfaces without getting chilled.
- Polyurethane coated polyester ripstop shell is wind and water resistant.
- 80 gram polyester insulation keeps you toasty warm.
- Stretchy soft shell panels add mobility and breathability.
- Elastic waist with draw cord.
- 2 half zips on the front make for easy on and off.
- 2 zippered front pocket secure valuables.
- Reflective details add low light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|