Zamberlan 960 Guide Gore-Tex RR Hiking Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
There’s no need to tread lightly. These off-trail boots are designed to haul heavy loads. Vibram® Star Trek outsole sticks where you strike and won’t give out during downhill braking. A ¾ rand gives you durability with elastic rubber and a beveled edge that doesn’t catch or peel – so they stand up to many backcountry miles. Built-in GORE-TEX® booties provide waterproofness with breathability.
- Uppers are nubuck leather, treated during tanning to ensure water resistance.
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane is thermo-sealed into a bootie then fixed to the upper and glued to the midsole.
- Removable footbeds have a quick drying top fabric that wicks away moisture, a layer of active carbon, a cushioning layer, and small holes that aid breathability.
- 4mm PE insoles control flexibility and distribute load.
- Thermal moulded EVA midsoles include 2 densities of TPU inserts for stability and comfort.
- ¾ rubber rand is edge beveled for greater durability.
- Vibram® Star Trek rubber outsoles excel in steep technical terrain for grip and braking.
|Upper material||Nubuck leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.