Fizik R3 Aria Cycling Shoes - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A premium road shoe that gets trickle-down tech from Fizik's WorldTour-level models. Microfibre upper is durable yet flexible, and perforated for extra breathability. The closure system is easy to control and fast to adjust, and it allows you to find a secure fit that's still comfortable. The carbon fibre sole hits the pinnacle of power transfer and aerodynamics.
- 1.2mm supple Microtex synthetic leather upper is laser-perforated for breathability.
- Doubled Boa© IP-1 closure system is easy to adjust on the fly.
- Unidirectional carbon outsole transfers every precious watt to your pedals.
- Removable heel stud improves walking stability when off the bike.
|Ideal for||Performance and race road cycling|
|Upper material||Synthetic leather|
|Pedal compatibility||3-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.