Shrug at approaching storms. This lightweight jacket offers the durable waterproofness you expect from Gore, with a super-breathable laminate so you won't overheat on your commute. A storm flap zipper garage, adjustable cuffs and a drawcord hem keep rogue raindrops from sneaking in. A little extra room in the body lets you fit work clothes or extra layers underneath, and it packs down small if the sun appears before you punch in.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Active has exceptional breathability but still shuts out rain and wind.
- Internal storm flap zipper garage won't let water sneak in.
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem seal out wind.
- Zippered napoleon-style chest pocket and rear pocket hold small essentials.
- Reflective details keep you visible on nighttime missions.
- Comfort fit is designed for easy layering.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|