The North Face Utility Hybrid Hiker Tights - Women's
- Available prices $99.99
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Your favourite tights, redesigned for the backcountry. Thoughtfully body-mapped construction puts durable stretch-woven panels in high-wear areas so you can hike through overgrown sections without snags, and stretchier knit fabric moves with you as you high-step over logs and across small creeks. Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool, dry and comfortable on even the hottest hikes, and pockets let you keep your phone and a snack close at hand.
- Body-mapped construction uses stretch-woven panels for abrasion resistance and knit panels for freedom of motion.
- FlashDry XD finish wicks moisture and speeds drying time.
- Wide waistband is comfortable under a backpack.
- Zippered hand and side pockets carry small essentials.
- Gusseted crotch lets you stretch and stride.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.