Seaworthy and then some. The Beach LT by Oru is a smart folding kayak that can be assembled in less than 5 minutes. The polypropylene hull is a "learning" plastic that withstands 20,000 foldings, aka lots and lots. An open cockpit provides easy access. An adjustable backrest and footrest keep you comfortable on longer jaunts. Since there’s no cockpit rim, there’s no spray skirt compatibility, just more opportunities to enjoy the sun or casually dangle your feet in the water when it gets hot out. Packs up into a box for easy storage in your trunk or at home. While it can hold fore and aft airbags, this vessels is made for easy paddles, not rough water adventures.
- Foldable polypropylene construction withstands being folded and unfolded thousands of times.
- Stable and maneuverable.
- Roomy cockpit accommodates a wide range of paddler sizes and allows for easy entry and exit.
- Bulkheads (non-waterproof) accommodate airbags, providing added buoyancy for rescue scenarios.
- Adjustable footrest and backrest.
- Folds down to a portable, stowable box.
- Box dimensions: 83 x 74 x 30 cm.
- Sets up tool-free in minutes.
- Not spray-skirt compatible. Recommended for use in protected waters.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Internal cockpit dimensions||157 x 56cm (62 x 22in.)|